market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] edible podded radishes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: andrea davis <andrea.m.davis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] edible podded radishes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:51:28 -0700

  In addition to farming I work in a restaurant in Northern California and they have started to use them this spring in a heirloom radish salad (sourced from a nearby farm).  The customers are fascinated by them and are full of questions once they taste them.

Good luck and give lots of samples

Andrea
quarter acre farm