market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] our first time at market Saturday

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "courtney mcleod" <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] our first time at market Saturday
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:10:30 -0400

Don’t forget scissors and the TABLES!!

Have fun!

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh

From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org [mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Liz
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:52 AM
To: 'Market Farming'

Saturday will be our first day at market this year...and it's been 10 years since my last farmer's market season...a lifetime ago...can't tell you how excited I am to be "back"...like a kid at Christmas I tell ya ; )).  Anyhoo, the checklist I wrote way back then of everything I need to pack for market day has faded so bad I can't make heads nor tails of it.  What do I need to remember?  So far I have:

change/money apron/cash box

paper/pen/tape/fasteners/clamps

print materials-flyers/biz cards/sign/recipes

bags

display baskets/crates/table covering

pricing signs

clipboard for email sign ups

sample display (for tasting though we won't have that at this market until our 'maters come in)

scale (mostly for looks...everything is priced by piece/pkg)

tent & weights (not needed at this market since it's indoors)

chairs

I know I've forgotten something...

Liz Pike

Horseshoe Gardens