market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] How do you determine market/wholesale price

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] How do you determine market/wholesale price
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:44:36 -0400

Maybe NewFarm will reply and give accurate current information. I THINK the
price project is dormant. I cooperated in it several years ago. The entry
wasn't hard at all, but finding time at market to see what prices were was
my challenge. But, I THINK the organic price project was grant funded, along
with the wonderful columns for new farmers that they had, and the grant has
ended, without longterm funding to keep it up.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe