market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Potentially hazardous foods

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Potentially hazardous foods
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:25:55 GMT

This isn't a new thing here in Oklahoma. To sell any of those items at a
farmers market or anywhere else, they have to be from a licensed, certified
kitchen. Yes, it is very expensive. Out of 50 members at our market we have 3
with a certified kitchen.
Until I joined this list I thought the rules were the same everywhere. It's
amazing to me how different things are from state to state.
Carla
Perkins,OK

Click now to choose from thousands of designs for your checks!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTI6lSMVfVXVToTxfnDVvuHAGCzoIVwKmbbdWMzedl26X8riwcvCG8/