market-farming - [Market-farming] Minnesota Sustainable Farming Association Conference Full

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jerry and Marienne <kreitlow AT cmgate.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Minnesota Sustainable Farming Association Conference Full
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:22:02 -0600

In case any of you were planning to come to the Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota Conference on Saturday, and you have not pre-registered, we are full and have closed registration.  I apologize if you were planning to register onsite, but we will not be able to take any walk-ups.  It's great for us, but I'm sad for those who didn't get in.

All the best,
Jerry Ford
Events & Youth Outreach Coordinator
Sustainable Farming Association of MN
(320) 543-3394
www.sfa-mn.org

  • [Market-farming] Minnesota Sustainable Farming Association Conference Full, Jerry and Marienne, 02/18/2009