market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wireless thermometers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wireless thermometers
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:48:47 GMT

Thanks everyone. It is a LaCrosse, and when I checked their website, they
don't have the same one. I can buy a new sensor, which we did. We only paid
about 70 bucks for the original and wish it would have lasted longer. All of
the others I have seen with that kind of range don't have the alarm. They
just record weather data. Nice, but not what I need.
Thanks again for the help,
Carla Maness

Click to make millions by owning your own franchise.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2THyamwSqsxQ4Q04d4VuIS5E3SpClr3ob0dA0jVo6Rlg6QU/