market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] (no subject)
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:52:10 GMT

Two years ago I bought a wireless temperature monitor with a range of 330
feet. The sensor fizzled out on me, and I can't find another with that range.
Does anyone know of a source? I have checked Radio Shack, Lowes, Gemplers,
Charley's Greenhouse, Gloeckners, Jaderloon, basically any place I could
think of that would carry these. The only ones I can find have a range of 100
feet, and that won't work. The one I bought had an alarm on it in case the
temp. in the greenhouse dropped to low. It worked great until now.
Any help would be appreciated.
Carla Maness
Maness Farm
Perkins, OK