market-farming - [Market-farming] small greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sarah wiederkehr" <mahkulu AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] small greenhouse
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:10:06 -0800

Hi all. I am in the market for a small greenhouse- looking for one that is about 8-10' by 16-20'. Anyone have any good sources? I have been looking on line but would prefer to get feedback from folks who have already purchased or built one. I am open to suggestion, but  the greenhouse needs to be somewhat aesthetic (it will be in a very public spot on a university campus) and definitely durable. I would prefer to use as sustainable materials as possible.
Thanks!
Sarah