market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed sources & sympathy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed sources & sympathy
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:04:42 GMT

Temps in the low 100's really are fairly typical for this time of year. I'd
like to find some crops that grow well in this heat, that our customers will
buy. So far tomatoes are doing fine as well as okra. Peppers and eggplant
have slowed down, but we don't sell a lot of eggplant so that's OK.
I'm thankful that I don't have to deal with 110! Now that's hot!
Carla
Perkins, OK

Click for free info on getting an MBA, $200K/ year potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3l7wX61Qn7HLwVgFiYulpg54euSf7Mhd9fk9wloFrGrFczsI/