market-farming - [Market-farming] Pastured Poultry producers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Embleton" <mary AT oz.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Pastured Poultry producers
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:18:14 -0700

I’m looking for some help.  We are working on a study for the Puget Sound region (Washington State’s 12 northwest counties that touch the Sound) assessing the feasibility of developing a pastured poultry processing business to serve retail customers.  We are interested in talking with producers who raise and slaughter 10,000 – 20,000 birds a year about their costs of production and other issues.

Any help in making contacts is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mary Embleton

Executive Director

Cascade Harvest Coalition

4649 Sunnyside Avenue North, Room 123

Seattle, WA  98103

Tel: 206-632-0606

www.cascadeharvest.org

  • [Market-farming] Pastured Poultry producers, Mary Embleton, 07/14/2008