market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato Salmonella

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato Salmonella
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:04:27 GMT

We are just starting to pick tomatoes. If anything, our sales have doubled. All of the local news stations have been reporting that local tomatoes are safe, and for consumers to visit their local farmers market. We like that!  Last year we charged $3.00 for a quart box of tomatoes, and this year we have gone to $4.00. No complaints from any of the customers either.

Carla

Perkins, OK

Smart Girls Secret Weapon
Read Unbiased Beauty Product Reviews, Get Helpful Tips, Tricks and Sam