market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Leaf-footed bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Leaf-footed bugs
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:20:45 -0500

Hey Steve, can you post a link to a picture of this bug?  Never heard of it in Northern Illinois.  Although there is a lot of controversy over using nicotine sprays on tomato et al...I have been using a nicotine tea...effective targeted contact killer which may not help if your bug is sneaky.  (Might not be aceptible to omri either, I suppose.)  Shawnee, zone 5