market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Neem with other things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Susan Houghton" <susangivingtree AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Neem with other things
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:29:30 -0400

I don't like Neem - because it is a broad spectrum killer, and will kill beneficials as well as pests.  Having said that, it seems obvious that it will kill the BT, since it is a bacteria.  Putting it with fish and kelp might be ok (no harm done), but the other thing is that it is an oil, and added to fish "oil", the sun can cause some damage.

Susan
Lansing MI