market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Neem with other things

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mixing Neem with other things
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

It is my understanding that bT should not be mixed - used only by it's self.  For what it is worth.--Elzie, Wichita

Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net> wrote:
I don't care for NEEM, but I've used it as you've asked about. What's
important is to follow the emulsification directions and get the need
itself well mixed before you put it with something else. I don't know
if there is a conflict with NEEM and bT, though. -Allan