market-farming - [Market-farming] Food and Nutrition Program at market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Food and Nutrition Program at market
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in seeing what form of exchange anyone
uses for the Food and Nutrition Program at farmers
markets where there is only one ebt machine rather
than each vendor having his own machine. For example
there is a market here that uses wooden "nickels" as
the form of exchange but they are rather costly to
produce. I'm looking for something less costly that
can be used. Pat, Wichita