market-farming - [Market-farming] Blue Canopies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Debbie Moore <caverdjmoore AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Blue Canopies
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:53:30 +0000

> The Walmart's in our area now carry a blue EZ-Up for about $69-79.

Wow. We bought one that lasted exactly 3 weeks. (wind). The next one was
bought at the end of the season, used once, and I guess it was damp when we
put it away because the next spring when I got it out, it snapped in two
places on the "scissors" action because it had rusted at the joints (which
was barely visible, but that appears to be what happened.)

And at a convention last summer in Indiana, almost every EZ-Up in the tangled
pile by the dumpster was the lighter weight blue ones. More heavy white ones
survived. Granted it was a bad storm........

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mccrea/917642963/in/set-72157601003827595/

We've been happy with the heavy white one from Sam's Club since then.

Debbie
west central Ohio
How well do you know your celebrity gossip?
http://originals.msn.com/thebigdebate?ocid=T002MSN03N0707A

  • [Market-farming] Blue Canopies, Debbie Moore, 03/21/2008