market-farming - [Market-farming] canopies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nancy Stumpf" <nstumpf AT wi.rr.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] canopies
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:08:28 -0500

I have a sturdy E-Z Up canopy that I used the last couple of years at market.  It requires some heft to put it up and I deferred the job to my stronger helper.  We purchased it because it would last and was less susceptible to wind gusts.  This year, I will be putting up my stand alone.  I would like to ask the list to share their experience with a lighter weight canopy.  Are there any that will give me the same sturdiness and useful life as the EZ Up?

Thanks

Nancy in SE WI