market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fw: Cropking

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fw: Cropking
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:31:00 -0400

Brigette

I do agree with you about Crop King.  I also attended a Florida conference about 10 years ago.  I could not afford to buy 1000’s of feet of channel for a hydroponics system, so I developed my own system of tables with EPDM liners for ebb and flow.  I know their system will work, I just could not afford that and a 30z96 foot greenhouse at the same time.

I am careful with info I receive when they are in business to sell you something however.  Everything I saw on line about the micros did not show performance data or any history with satisfied customers.  In conclusion,  I am not making Crop King out to be a monster, just a business out to make money.

Maury

 Sustainable agriculture in southern New Jersey