market-farming - [Market-farming] more yahoo bounces & unsubscribes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT mymarketfarm.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] more yahoo bounces & unsubscribes
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:38:58 -0500

We had another hundred or so unsubscribes overnight.  If you have a yahoo email address subscribed to this list, as someone else suggested, go to this page (http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming), log in and change your password to see if that will jar the server so it won't unsub you.  I suspect this is a yahoo problem but I've yet to hear of any solutions.  If anyone needs a private email address so you can post to and read the list, let me know. I can set you up.  I'd hate for anyone to miss out on info from this list.

(Willie, you know how I can get mailman to stop sending me ALL the spam for ibiblio??  it isn't just mail coming to the market-farming list...it's to ALL of the lists at ibiblio...had about a 1000 of those overnight too.  If this keeps up it's gonna shut down my inboxes.  I'm hoping to hear from ibiblio today.)

Liz
MF List Administrator
Hillsville VA (where we're getting rain, yippee!!!)

  • [Market-farming] more yahoo bounces & unsubscribes, Liz Pike, 03/04/2008