market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] test

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joyce Paski <elderberrywine4u AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] test
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:53:07 -0800 (PST)

Like you, Liz, I had been knocked off the list for a couple of weeks and thought the list was just in a lull until I got an email yesterday saying I was being bounced.  I had to change my password at the market farming sign-up page and now everything seems to be ok.  I have one other list I belong to that may be having the same trouble that I need to check out so I don't think we are the only listservs having trouble.

Liz Pike <strawbry_wine AT yahoo.com> wrote:
testing...sorry folks.  Not only is Yahoo playing not nice, I can no longer post to the list with my regular email address.  I'm hoping this one will work but not sure for how long as everything I've sent, from both addresses has been automatically discarded.  and I've yet to hear from ibiblio.

Liz

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search._______________________________________________

Joyce Paski
Swamp Creek Farm, Zone 3