market-farming - [Market-farming] bouncing posts and subscribers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT mymarketfarm.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] bouncing posts and subscribers
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:14:47 -0500

For what ever reason mailman and yahoo are not getting along these days.  I've got a ticket into ibiblio to see if there's anything they can do or if this is a yahoo/other problem. I myself was bounced off for 3 weeks and didn't know it--I thought it an odd time of year for the list to go so silent but I am now doubly subscribed just in case.  100 subscribers with yahoo email addies were bounced off today so if you've subscribed with a yahoo email addy, might want to find an alternative email address with which to subscribe.

Liz Pike
MF List Administrator
Hillsville VA