market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Johnny's

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Johnny's
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:23:37 EST

I've had nothing but good service from Johnny's and talked to them yesterday with my order and adding to it, they went over board to find the person that was filling my order and did some adding and subtracting from the original order.

We have used them for many years and have had very little problems, and any problems we had they were great in getting them resolved.  We probably get 70% from them and seed has always been very good germ.  We order all of our fall planting seeds from them for the hoophouses and have been good germs on them.  Fall orders with some companies have not been very good at all.

I will always recommend Johnny's.

Phil form Iowa