market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 60, Issue 30

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 60, Issue 30
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:25:22 -0800

Sorry for my bad memory.  I do remember this being discussed before.  I'm still confused, LOL.  Will  it be under trademark protection forever or will it eventually be available.

I am currently in Los Angeles on business.  I will see if it is for sale in the grocery stores or the market.  I am walking distance from Grand Central Market although walking in downtown LA is a scary thing for me.  I prefer the cougars at my farm.