market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Where is everyone?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sora AT coldreams.com
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Where is everyone?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:46:20 -0500

On Jan 27, 2008, at 8:11 PM, sora AT coldreams.com wrote:

Is anybody out there? I seem to have lost you all!
Sora at home alone in the North woods with a broken wrist and one
new foot of snow....

I had a batch of posts from this list over the last couple of days.

Sometimes there seems to be some sort of glitch in delivering, nothing comes through to me for a day or two and then lots, some of them out of order (that didn't happen just now, but I have had it happen).

Hope the wrist is better and you can get someone to shovel the snow while it heals --

-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 5 mostly (and currently no snow)