market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] [SustainableAg] Re: Book Info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: <SustainableAg AT yahoogroups.com>, <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org, SustainableAg AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] [SustainableAg] Re: Book Info
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:50:20 -0500

Thanks for the info. I met those books last night at a Greenhouse Management Meeting and I must admit that I was in a bit of "Sticker Shock" this morning but posted it none the less.

MAsteveINE

Johhny's sells The Hoophouse Handbook book for 12.95, and Amazon.com for
23.00! It has either 58 or 60 pages.
Thanks for posting it, Sharon and Steve, as i need help!
Toni