market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:57:26 -0500

On Nov 13, 2007, at 7:45 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:

I am needing a very small tiller. Maybe 32"-36" PTO tractor driven 3 point hook up. We have large tillers but no small one. I can't find one located this side of Canada. And I have given up finding one not made in China. Or anything else for that matter.
Anyway, ya'll have any thoughts, or suppliers? Thanks Bill_______________________________________________

Knew I saw one somewhere:

bdi machinery sales co. [no caps, sic]
430 E Main St Macungie, PA 18062
800-808-0454, if in eastern and southern USA
800-605-7897 (Rosedale, IN) if in midwest and plains states

I have the 2006 catalogue, which lists rotovators as narrow as 36", and spaders as narrow as 25", and a lot of other interesting looking stuff; also multihead tillers mounted on a tool bar, to do several beds at one time, with untilled areas left between. I have never ordered anything from them.

I thought I had another catalogue listing assorted widths of rotovators, but can't find it right now -- oh I think it was Market Farm Implement, and I just found them online:

http://www.marketfarm.com/index.cfm