market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rotor Tiller
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:24:48 -0500

I guess you're thinking of tilling
between rows? Might you be better off with a small disk instead?

Willie - Can you explain how this would work?
I'm interested in clearing patch between beds. I met a guy once who had made a 'bed maker' from two toolbars in tandem. He had outrigged two 'shoe plows' onto that contraption and they, supposedly, scraped the paths between beds clean as the shaper reshaped the beds. Since then, I haven't been able to find an implement salesman who has any idea of what 'shoe plows' are or what I could use instead of a 'shoe plow' to scrape paths clean. Ideas? -Allan