market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wal mart products

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wal mart products
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:40:18 -0400

ROTFLOL!

Thanks for your thoughts.

----- Original Message ----- From: Franklin W. Davis
To: Market Farming
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:31 PM

Hi Tom at Limerock...I have not seen any small towns here in southern Maine ruined by Wal Mart stores. Business is evolving all the time...some come some go... over time.
Buying products made outside the USA is good business...it provides jobs for a great many folks.
Wal Mart is not the only place that pays low wages...in time that will improve also.
Making money is the name of the game...don't be jealous...:-) Just think if you had bought some company stock when Sam started out where you would be today.
I'm sure some smart dude will figure out a use for any buildings that are not in use. Franklin