market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a new seeder (David Inglis)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a new seeder (David Inglis)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:43:55 -0500

Scott, thanks for that update on the seeder. We have been wanting the MaterMacc for several years but could find no one who had one. The investment is not cheap. Does yours have the PTO driven vac. pump? I see some that are using the 12 volt shop vac. Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Goodwill at Homefields Farm" <sbreneman AT yourgoodwill.org>