market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a new seeder (David Inglis)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodwill at Homefields Farm <sbreneman AT yourgoodwill.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looking for a new seeder (David Inglis)
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:35:44 -0400

hi David,

we are using the single unit MaterMacc vacuum seeder sold by Marketfarm.com (marketfarm carries just about anything you can think of for veg. growers)

It works well on everything from carrots to beans, okra, salsify, cucumber etc. the only thing it won't do well in my experience is raw lettuce seed--this is why we keep an Earthway around.

Scott
Goodwill at Homefields Farm CSA