market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Just wondering

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Just wondering
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:00:02 -0400

On Sep 28, 2007, at 10:16 PM, Bill Bradshaw wrote:

Thanks ya'll for the replies, I am so happy to know that I am not alone.LOL
Our harvest is about over also. Now is the time to do all those projects you
had no time for during growing and harvest. Bill

Not over here, still going full speed. Just finishing off pack now (11:00 PM) for market early tomorrow morning; three more weeks of market to go, and the garlic to get planted, and lots of other stuff to get harvested yet;

winter projects start more like November or December here! --