market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <lists AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Question
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:03:40 -0400

Thanks Joe.  We're waiting for the wind to die down.

I do have a blower.  I might be back with questions about that later.  Putting together the hoop houses was a breeze compared to figuring out this greenhouse.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
www.seasonseatingsfarm.com
~Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty.  Francis
Moore Lappe