market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] grass protection for vendor space

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rose Hill Plantation" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <farmersue AT hughes.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] grass protection for vendor space
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:45:15 -0400

You could get a big piece of canvas - you can buy it at some fabric stores, places that do work for boats, and art stores, (people who make their own canvases, or want to do huge pieces buy it).  You can paint the canvas either a solid color or with a design, and then seal it so it won't get dirty.  I've never heard of this before either, I thought grass was meant to be walked on.  Anyway, hope this helps.

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation
SC