market-farming - [Market-farming] Vendors for MN Garlic Festival

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jerry and Marienne <kreitlow AT cmgate.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Vendors for MN Garlic Festival
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:54:36 -0500

Hi folks,

Applications to become a vendor at MN Garlic Festival are now available online at:
http://www.sfa-mn.org/garlicfest/index.html

We still have room for more Minnesota based* market farmers, garlic growers, artists, craftspeople, and prepared foods vendors.

If you'd rather have an application mailed to you, just let me know.

Hope to see you there!

Jerry Ford
Director, MN Garlic Festival
7616 25th St. SW
Howard Lake, MN 55349
320-543-3394
www.sfa-mn.org

* includes bordering states : Iowa, Wisconsin, S. Dakota, N. Dakota

  • [Market-farming] Vendors for MN Garlic Festival, Jerry and Marienne, 06/13/2007