market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Sunflower Seed Source
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:35:28 -0400

Hi TX. Bee Farmer,
I agree with you on planting from the shelves of the store! Our Pat
is right, in that natural food cooperatives are great places to buy raw
seed in bulk. Co-ops are grocers online, but many of us have Natural
Food grocers in our areas. These aren't the expensive little natural food
shops, but sell in quantity for lower prices. Great places to get all
sorts of hard to find foods for planting, often from completely organic
sources.
Good luck,
Toni in KY