market-farming - [Market-farming] strawberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] strawberries
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:47:37 +0000

I have some everbearing strawberries, but i'm not sure of the variety. they
do well here in NW AR, and mine did put out runners last year which i
transplanted successfully. they have so far put on fruit and ripened earlier
than the june-bearers. our late freeze went to 17*F here, and they are still
putting on fruit and flowers. but so are the others (kent and sparkle
varieties). the trouble i am having now is from rabbits and birds.

roxann, nw ar
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com

  • [Market-farming] strawberries, roxann, 06/04/2007