market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] everbearing strawberries

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] everbearing strawberries
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:26:58 -0500

Regards to the list:

Thank you for the input, Cheryl! Do everbearing strawberries send out runners like the others, or do you have to replant every year?  It looked like you grow the plants in the greenhouse! How do you do that? I’m going to go out as soon as it is dry enough and take off all those little berries I saw yesterday! Your farm looks beautiful!

Marie in Missouri