market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Half the County was in my Pasture this evening
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:08:32 -0400

Allan, I would think that someone's insurance, should be paying for your
fence and the labor to repair it. plus any other damage. Bill

That I know, Bill, but I don't want to be as trivialized by the adjuster as I was by the authorities. I went down there first daylight. 5 locust posts broken off and fence down in both directions. My impression is that the rescue people just drove over the fence ie knocked down some of the posts. Can't imagine them doing that, but they definitely went into the field rather than winching the vehicle.

Yes, we will be talking to the insurance company. I wonder if anyone else on the list has had to do this, though.

-Allan