market-farming - [Market-farming] Finally..Justice!!! almost...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Finally..Justice!!! almost...
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:13:57 -0500

We have waited for over a year to get to this point.  Please check out http://www.echopress.com/ to get the latest on the WesMin ordeal.  This article will be online until next Tuesday.  So please read it this thorough report by then.
I started crying thinking after reading it and thinking about all what our family has had to go through in order to receive justice.
   Thank GOD we have an Attorney General in the state of MN that is willing to seek out the TRUTH!!
    Thank you to my friends who have stood by our family's side through this all.
Sincerely,
              Gary Brever

We still have not been paid though, and I still have not even received an apology from Wesmin or NRCS

  • [Market-farming] Finally..Justice!!! almost..., Ploughshare, 05/18/2007