market-farming - [Market-farming] parsnips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ploughshare" <gjbrever AT midwestinfo.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] parsnips
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:40:35 -0500

Last yearwe dug our parsnips up about this time of year and they were great. However, if we would keep them in the ground would they still be good until about June? Would they grow more? Or are we better off digging them up now and keeping them in the cooler until June?

  • [Market-farming] parsnips, Ploughshare, 04/28/2007