market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Kerosene

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Kerosene
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:39:48 GMT

We've used both Kerosene and Diesel heaters in our greenhouse for
years now. If we have to keep the house completely closed up day and
night for several days on end, we start to see a little bit of
yellowing on the leaves. The plants quickly outgrow that. We've never
lost any plants because of that. Usually we can open the house up
some during the day and get some fresh air flowing through. If you
only have to run the heater at night, your plants should do just fine.
I talked to my daughter a this morning and she said they had snow in
Tulsa last night. This weather is unreal!
Carla

  • Re: [Market-farming] Kerosene, cjmaness AT juno.com, 04/06/2007