market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] selling plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] selling plants
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:03:10 -0500

We are developing a national listing of greenhouse suppliers but do not have it posted yet, give us at least state that you are in and I will check around.

"The local feed store" has been responcible for more broken hearts and pissed off people than any other part of the greenhouse industry. Go ahead and grow for them but beware that you may not be as welcome in May as you were in Feb.

MAsteveINE