market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bone meal fertilizer and vCJD?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bone meal fertilizer and vCJD?
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:27:02 -0500

Pat - Thanks for your well reasoned argument about the dangers of using bone meal.

ACRES USA presented Mark Purdey their 'life time achievement award' for his work in investigation the origin of prion diseases. Weston A. Price Foundation gave him similar honors. His conclusions were that they were not contagious but that they were environmental. Since I feel that he presented ample proof of the causes of the original UK BSE outbreak, I'm not concerned about working with bone meal.

You can read about his theories at

http://www.purdeyenvironment.com/Index.htm

and here's Mark's own page:

www.markpurdey.com

Oh, Pat - How long do I have to wait to see if the inhalation theory is correct?

-Allan