market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tomato

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: frshstrt AT baldwin-telecom.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tomato
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:48:28 -0600

I'm planning on growing 30 varieties of tomato this year. Last year was a disaster for growing anything here. My favorite hybrid tomato is "Big Beef" and "Big Mama" I went to tomato fest.com and ordered some varieties to trial this year. I'm planning on taste tests at market this year. Tomatoes have to be different from anyone else to really sell them at our markets-that or give them away which isn't an option for me. Lu in Wis (still below zero with no snow)

  • Re: [Market-farming] tomato, frshstrt, 02/10/2007