market-farming - [Market-farming] winter weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] winter weather
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:39:51 -0500

I have been wondering about the starving cattle in Colorado, and surrounding
areas that had so much news coverage, I haven't heard anything lately, were
a lot lost? I also wondered why help was not available sooner.
How is everyone's winter? Has there been too much ice damage? I am not sure
if anyone is having a mild winter anymore. It is pretty cold uphere in
Vermont.
Sue Wells