market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "ktk2a" <ktk2a AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:50:14 -0800

Ok, so as it turns out that was not my "final word"...it's not the content of the posts, it's the tone and judgment that offend me. You may have certain ideas; others may not share the same thoughts. Your tone is contentious, and imperious, your way or the highway. That offends me. Share your ideas by all means, but do not insist that I agree with you. Present your ideas as a thought or an option not a decree that everyone must follow...Wow, that might make a better impact than arguing and judging. Imagine that...

Kathy
Washington, zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>