market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joyce Paski <elderberrywine4u AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Debt-Free-Organic
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:34:12 -0800 (PST)

I never heard of a private trust doing a "cold call".  Don't bite.  And I would let your State Attorney's Office know about the contact.

sora AT coldreams.com wrote:
>I got contacted this week by by phone by an organization calling
themselves Debt-Free-Organics. She told me it was a private trust out of
Salt Lake whose purpose was to financially aid organic farmers in debt.
She said she got my contact info through the Robyn Van En Center. We
talked a bit and she sent me an application by email. I did a google
search on the organization and didn't come up with anything at all. It
seems they are asking for a "processing donation" which usually raises
flags for me. In any case, have any of you heard of them or have any
info on their legitimacy?
many thanks Sora