market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bookeeping

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Home Grown Kansas! <hgkansas AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bookeeping
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 06:46:49 -0800 (PST)

Quick Books also works very well for us, as would any good book keeping software.  Quick Books software keeps track of our invoices to restaurants, allowing us to stay on top of due dates for payment.  It also handles cash sales very well, which we use for farmers markets sales.  Also, does profit and loss statements, Balance Sheet Summary, sales by item, sales by customer, etc..  All the book keeping tools a company would need.

Elzie & Pat Randleas
Home Grown Kansas! LLC
Wichita, Kansas

joe and trish <jeusel AT ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Lucy,  Please share your pdf with all of us if you will !  Some of us ( me ) .... are getting ready to jump into market farming and need all the help ( I ) can get !! Thankyou.  Joe