market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Value added & chickens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Value added & chickens
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:28:01 -0500

Alex,

I believe the bill you are referring to is HB 1380, and here's what we
were told by Bill Hambrick from District 30:
"As you may know, House Bill 1380 did not become law during this year's
legislative session. The Senate did pass HB 1380 and I was happy to
support the bill. However, the House placed a last minute amendment on
the bill that required it to come back to the Senate for approval.
Unfortunately, this happened on the last day of the legislative session
and the bill was unable to complete the legislative process."

Here's a link to the state website showing the bill as it passed the
senate:
http://wwww.legis.state.ga.us/legis/2005_06/fulltext/hb1380.htm

Hopefully this will at least give you a reference to work from.

Patty
NW Georgia