market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mulching garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mulching garlic
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:29:03 -0400

For the past 5 years we have use agripro 30 or agripro 50 to cover our garlic (hardy German white, Chesnok Red and Persian Star) over the winter and have had no problems and have found that with covers it is far far easier to do spring weeding because there is no mulch to remove.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
Eaton, OH
http://boulerbelt.blogspot.com